Saturday, December 14, 2013

RBTL Presents: ON THE RUN Release Day Blitz

Title: ON THE RUN
Author: MaryLynn Bast
Series: Heart of a Wolf Series (Amber's Tale)(Novella)
Genre: Paranormal
Publisher: Werewolf Tails Publishing
Release Date: 12/11/2013

Blurb/Synopsis:
With the Wolf Council after her, Amber is on the run. Leaving Blake behind, her true love, she's never been in one place long enough to make any other friends until she meets Giovanna. Amber is beginning to feel that things are finally starting to go right, yet she is still leery...With good reason.



Growing up in Texas, I have always been an avid reader and loved to write stories. As an adult I still love to read and have followed my dreams of becoming a writer of paranormal fantasy/romance.

As research for my books I wanted to join a paranormal group, in doing so brought another passion to life. My fascination with the spirit world inspired me to partner with a friend to form C.A.T. Parapsychic. We investigate all things paranormal.

For more details on my work, please visit www.mlbast.com.  Look forward to seeing you there and Happy Reading!


Places to find MaryLynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment